Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year 2017





Hey everyone! Long time no hear from huh? I have been busy the last few weeks of last year. This starts a slow season for retail so hopefully I can do some catching up and some planning ahead. Which brings me to my new year's resolutions. They are the same ones y'all have seen before but you know the saying if at first you don't succeed try again.

My main goal is to put up a regular schedule of review posts. There will still be arc's but I am going to read more books that I own this year as well as books that have been released this year. I wasn't really able to do that last year but this year I am in a house (yay!) and will be getting bookcases soon. Bookcases means I can start buying books again.

I will also try to post more random but still book related posts. They may be a few memes or just things on my mind. The most important resolution though is to just keep having fun doing this blog. I don't receive many comments but I get a fair share of views that I am really thankful for. I appreciate y'all and look forward to what the new year bring. Now I'm off to stalk y'all blogs :)

Get Social
*Thank you for stopping by. Comment, Share, and Happy Reading!
**This blog may use cookies to enhance your experience. Also clicking links may take you to a third party website that may use cookies. Most browsers have an option in the right hand corner setting icon to disable the use of cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment