Friday, October 23, 2015

Book Blogger Hop 11: Halloween Edition

#bookbloggerhop




Halloween Edition: 
Name one book you've read in the past that still haunts you today.

There isn't a book that haunts me. So I decided to go about this a little different than the question.

First up is Desperation. This is the book that got me back to reading. As a kid I read all the time but during my teen years I was dealing with a lot of insane things and to be honest it was a struggle just to get through the day. Then after high school my mom went to the bookstore. I didn't have anything better to do so I tagged along. I saw a hardcover for 5 bucks and decided to give it a try. I finished all 500+ pages that night. From that point on I have been devouring books. It opened back up that passion I have for the written word. So thank you Stephen King!

Next up is The Shining. The movie was good but the book is more chilling. The part that shook me (and I guess this could be considered haunting) is the part with the topiaries. That was the most freakiest part about the novel to me. I mean I was truly freaked out! 

So there you have it. What book did you choose?


click pic for more info aboout the hop


Friend Me

*Thank you for stopping by. Comment, Share, and Happy Reading!
**This blog may use cookies to enhance your experience. Also clicking links may take you to a third party website that may use cookies. Most browsers have an option in the right hand corner setting icon to disable the use of cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment