Monday, March 9, 2015

If it's not one thing...

Thank goodness for preparing some posts in advance. So I had plans to keep constantpsts coming. Plans don't always go your way. I have an eye condition that requires contacts (meaning eyeglasses cannot correct my vision). I lost my contact 22 days avg. So I have been legally blind.

What I have learned?  I don't elike riding in a car not being able to see. It freaks me out not being able to judge where cars are. Now others find this as a perk since can nolonger be a side seat driver. Yes, I am one of those people who stomp the imaginary brake on the passanger side. Also, not but able to see clearly will give you quite the headache. Being legally blind is not the same as total blindness so I can still function somewhat. Some of you may be wondering how I am typing this if I can't see. Well,another thing I have learned is that there is a different between a laptop and a tablet. I am typing this on my tablet becase I cannot make words on my laptop screen...who know. So if you know anyone who have vision problems perhaps a tablet is the way to go. My tablet is not blogger friendly so formatting is a no go but it good enough for this update.

That's it really. I just wanred to get a post out so I can feel a little productive. Please excuse any typos. While waiting for the eye center to call, maybe I'll be able to figure out how to upload photos so I can work on some reviews.Until next time happy reading. Hey while you are at it read some extra for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment