Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Favorite Christmas Children Book

Today Worth Reading It? is excited to join the WinterHaven Sleigh Tour hosted by WinterHaven Books. This week, we are posting our favorite Children's, Winter or Christmas story. To see who else is on the sleigh, go to WinterHaven Sleigh Tour for a list of participating blogs.

As part of The Magic of Christmas, WinterHaven Books is hosting a give-away that will include two book bundles to be shipped to an elementary school or library of the winner's choosing. The winner will be offered a few options and they can choose what 2 bundles and location to ship to within the United States. Good luck and happy holidays!


My favorite Christmas children story is How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I loved Dr. Seuss books. I love the language of his books. I think that it is just one of the most fun Christmas books out there for kids. I still love the cartoon. In fact, my mom calls me to let me whenever it's on to let me know about it. So if you haven't read it you need to. If you've read it, read it again. And don't forget the roast beast. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment