Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Meeting #3



#MondayMeeting

I have so much I need to do this week. There are some things in my living situation that I need to get started on as well as in the employment area. However, on to bookish things. I have been listening to a lot of audio books at work and a few books on my ereader. So here is a list of reviews that will be posted in the near future. Now you are going to see just how much I have been slacking when it comes to writing reviews.

Dismissed with Prejudice (J. P. Beaumont book 7)
Trial by Fury (J. P. Beaumont book 3)
Improbable Cause (J. P. Beaumont book 5)
Shrink Rap (Sunny Randall book 3
A More Perfect Union (J. P. Beaumont  book 6)
Until Proven Guilty (J. P. Beaumont  book 1)
Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy book 5)
Last Scarifice (Vanpire Academy book 6)
Blood Promise (Vampire Academy book 4)
Changing Faces
Love Overboard
The Eternal Ones
Hunger Games (book 1)
Killing Rain (John Rain book 4)
The Last Assasin (John Rain book 5)
Taking the Fifth (J. P. Beaumont book 4)
Matched (book 1)
Minor in Possession (J. P. Beaumont book 8)
Paper Doll (Spenser book 20)
Hush Money (Spenser book 26)
Perfect Fit
Death Benefits
Carpe Corpus (Morganville Vampires book 6)
A Scandolous Affair
Exposed
Long Time Gone (J. P. Beaumont book 17)
Where She Went
Hidden Current (Drake Sisters book 7)

See I told you! And I'm probably going to start a new one tonight...smh

No comments:

Post a Comment