Thursday, November 10, 2011

Reading Challenges



It's getting towards the end of the year so you know what that mean. 2011 reading challenges are coming to an end. So how did you all do? I did horrible. I had many setbacks toward middle of the year and did no reading for months. However, that doesn't mean that I'm going to join less challenges next year. NAY! I will have just as high of a reading goal.






If you are already planning what challenges you are going to join next year head over to my bookclub on Shelfari call I Love Reading Challenges. You will find many reading challenges for the upcoming year (we will start updating on December 1st). My coadmins Tenia F (Slytherin student in the Hogwarts Reading Challenge) and Cora R are friendly and will answer any questions you may have if I am not available. I fact if it wasn't for the two of them I just don't know what I would do...they are great!






If you have a reading challenge you would like us to know about please either join I Love Reading Challenges and post it there, leave it in a comment along with any links, or tweet it to me. 274 people are members of I Love Reading Challenges so chances are someone will be interested in joining your challenge.


**Coming soon more updates and information about Hogwarts Reading Challenge 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment