Thursday, May 12, 2011

Booking through Thursday









Do you read books “meant” for other age groups? Adult books when you were a child; Young-Adult books now that you’re grown; Picture books just for kicks … You know … books not “meant” for you. Or do you pretty much stick to what’s written for people your age?

Yes I do read books meant for other ages groups. I sometimes read YA books. I am actually about to get ready to re-read the Babysitters Club series for the YA of the 80s and 90s Reading Challenge (if you are interested in reading along with me leave a comment I would love the company). I don't have any children so I don't read any books younger than YA.

3 comments:

  1. I loved those books! I wonder what I would think then!

    http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/05/booking-through-thursday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a fun challenge. Would you believe I have never read any of The Babysitters Club books? What did I miss?

    My Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I like mixing it up, it makes reading more interesting.

    ReplyDelete